Friday, August 7, 2009

Where My Daughter Dreams Each Night



Had to post a slide show of my daughter's room here also. Sh is not a girly-girl and wanted brown with a bit of blue for her new room. I think the colors worked out wonderfully. I love the fact that her room is stylish and sophisticated without being too fussy.
The valance/canopies were made by us and covered with inexpensive drapery fabrics from WalMart! I found the dress at a local antique store as well as the two matching alabaster lamps from the 30's. The dress form was an ebay treasure that I found long before her room was even started. She loves the grown-up feeling of this space as much as I do. This room will take her from 10 to 18 without being "dated".
Sweet dreams my darling girl.
Click HERE for the slideshow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.