Saturday, August 22, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes...

It's hard to believe we have been living here in Walla Walla for over a year now. So much has changed in my life. I do love the small town living here and the change of seasons has been wonderful. As I was preparing this salad for dinner tonight, it really hit me. Who would have thought a year ago that I would be preparing a salad with lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes from my very own garden? Everything in the salad except the walnuts!

What a sense of satisfaction growing your own fresh food brings! I feel very lucky to be experiencing these things for the first time in my life. My own organic vegetable garden--it makes me smile....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.