Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


Well...the bus arrived right on time at 0714 hours this morning. Allison and Jackson are off to school. Allison was up before the alarm went off and dressed and ready to go. She loves school and is very excited aobut 5th grade and her new teacher. Jackson wasn't quite as excited, but did get up with no problem this first day.




Bella and I walked them to meet the bus and said goodbye. I know I am not the only Mom out there who isn't thrilled to get back to the routine of school and a quiet (and cleaner) house.


I always loved going back to school, just like my daughter. Although it is still warm here, there was a bit of a cool breeze this morning to make the morning "just right" for this very special day.
I wish my children a wonderful return to school! xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.