Friday, August 21, 2009

Four Pairs of Shoes

no ordinary shoes....NO...these are brand new SCHOOL shoes...and you know what that means? That a certain 3rd grader and 5th grader will be putting a pair on come Tuesday the 25th and returning to school!


We went school shopping yesterday and got some new things for the coming school year. I always loved going back to school growing up, and I think I like it even better now when my own kids are going back. It is still very HOT here in Walla Walla, but getting ready for school makes me think of my favorite time of year that is just around the corner...FALL!


I must admit I am looking forward to some more time for the many projects that I have lined up....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.