Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh...And By The Way....

This is the way I dream of going camping next time... I just ADORE these vintage Airstream camp trailers and would love to have one. I would restore it to it's vintage glory, compete with floral tablecloths from the 40's and 50's....ahhhh...Bliss...


This is a vintage Airstream Bambi trailer...isn't it just he cutest?????




and you've got to love the red accents...just my style...






how shiny and clean is this one? The checkerboard rug and the flags are just so right up my alley....LOVE THIS!




OK...and here's your little counter action....avintage blender for maybe a chocolate milkshake or an adult beverage?



and check out this organization for such a small space...don't you just love it?




the clean lines and shiny organization just turn me on.....a girl can dream...can't she?


I would love to have everything packed away in this cute little trailer. All we would have to do is put our groceries in and go...instant get-away...ahhhhh....maybe someday...
NOTE: I would take this vintage Airstream ANY DAY over the new RV's...it's just part of my love of all things vintage and wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.