Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Saw Something That Made Me Think Of You

Don't you just love hearing these words?

There is so much meaning behind them. It means that someone special is thinking about you.....it means that you express who you are through your clothes or your home or your own gift giving.

They are words that will, without exception, make you feel wonderful.

Well....

I heard those words from a friend a few days ago.

We were brought together by our profession, our jobs. But we chose to become freinds. I don't I have ever an adult case of the "giggles" as fun as the ones I have shared with her. I have been able to share with her things that I never thought I could. We have been through a lot together, my friend and I.

Over the last 3 years or so she has become the mother of two beautiful children. No we have even more in common. It warms my heart to see her in her new role as Mommy. She is a very good one.

Yesterday was a particularly great day AND THEN, that familiar bronw UPS truck drove up the drive......


This is what was in the box.

A gift from my friend.

She knows me.

I ADORE them. I had never seen anything like these.

Measuring cups and measuring "spoons" shaped and hand-painted like flowers.

I had to take some photos in from of one of Giada cookbooks, since she and I share a love of Giada....anotherl thing that connects us.

Thank you for seeing things that make me think of you my dear friend Jennifer.


I love your gift so much.






I hope this Saturday morning finds you thinking of someone who means so much to you.

Here's to friendship and making it last









[signature.gif]

1 comment:

  1. I love your eclectic and romantic style of decorating!!! I like your website and all that you share with others...I am glad you have such a great friend also...life is too short not to have a confidant and laughing partner!!! :) have a great spring weekend

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.