Monday, April 5, 2010

Back From A Wonderful Trip...

Hello to everyone!

I'm back from almost two weeks visiting with family and friends. I have so much to share!
I thought I would check in this morning and share the guest room I stayed in at my parent's home.

Now....not too many people my age can still go home and stay in their childhood bedroom over 30 years later. Here's some photos of my parents home and my old bedroom. Of course it's been redecorated several times since : )

My Mom has one of my favorite photos of my oldest son when he was about 5....loved seeing his sweet face!



This is the pretty guest room that my daughter got to stay in....


here's a few photos of my Mom's living room. She recently recovered her sofa and two wing chairs in some beautiful fabrics.

I love the gorgeous rug that she was lucky enough to find at Marshall's for a great price. It all works so perfectly.






She has an amazing collection of silhouettes. I love the way she has placed them around her ice skating man painting.

I love visiting back "home" and the way my Mom creates comfortable and beautiful spaces.

I will be playing catch up for a few days, but promise to share some of my trip highlights over the next few days. It's always good to be home. I can't wait to catch up with all of you and your wonderful blogs.

Happy Monday!




[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.