Monday, May 3, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse

This is the the original schoolhouse down the road a piece from our property.

I had to stop the other day and take some photos.


I have always had a fascination with old buildings and old things.

I haven't been inside yet, but I'm planning on it.

It is currently used as the local 4-H meeting spot.

I dream of renovating a wonderful structure like this one...

Can't you just see the kids walking in these double doors all those years ago?

A simpler time.

A Monday morning thought for you...

Hope your week is off to a good start...







[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos. I love things from the past. I love to hear the stories behind them too. Your blog is lovely and I truly enjoyed my visit. I am now a "Follower". Stop by soon and if you like what you see, please do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - fascinated by old buildings and such! What a treasure!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.