Sunday, May 23, 2010

Old School

Here's some old school desks that Diane and I painted for my space.

We decided to do a red, off-white and blue.

We brought them to the Country Store today.

Together we rearranged the space.

I love the way it turned out. It's so nice to have Diane here and get her design advice and help.

We painted the desktop of theses great desks with chalkboard paint.

What a great piece for a child's room or play area.

Wish I had a couple of these when my kids were a little younger

Who knew how practical these desks were back in the day?

Just love this red one.




Here's a great Mixmaster I picked up at a yard sale last week.

I cleaned it up and it set it next to those great banana split bowls.

Love the original bowls in that PERFECT shade of blue.



It's always good to change things up a bit.....

and how about those two great globes we found this morning at the church sale?

What better way to get ready for the patriotic season of summer?

I hope you had a great weekend..









[signature.gif]

1 comment:

  1. I love the desks Cori! They look so lovely in the red, white and the blue! My favourite is the red! I found a mixmaster like that a few months ago but unfortunately it didn't have those cute blue bowls. xx

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.