Monday, May 10, 2010

FOUND! A Great Old Door

Align Center

I love the way old doors are used for headboards. Here's a couple great examples. They add so much character and cottage charm to a bedroom.


Here's the door we found at a yard sale yesterday. I thought it was just wonderful.

I made up a card with the dimensions of the door and also added the dimensions for a king, queen and two twin size beds to help potential buyers with measurements.


It was cleaned up a bit and delivered right to the store yesterday.

Here's a little Giggle sign I made a couple days ago that adds some fun...


I also put out some really great wood bowls (several were made in Hawaii and hand crafted, probably in the 50's).

I added some apples for color.

I kept a few of the favorites for myself (they are on my table with apples).


Hope your Monday is going well. It's "catch up" day for mean and cleaning the house after a couple of sleepovers with the kids this weekend .

[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.