Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photo Booth Memories...

I have always loved these little black and white photo booth phtos of my son and I.

Yes, they are a bit overexposed , but there is just something specail about them

I decided to give these little photos a place of hone...

So....



This is what I did with them...


I enlarged them at Staples, used a photo transfer process, and mounted them on an old book cover.



I painted a wooden pant hanger in a creamy off-white, stamped it up a bit with a scrolly stamp, attached a little black ribbon...




I stamped the "94" in the corner. That was the year the photos were taken.



That little boy will turn 21 this year.







Isn't this so much better than letting a favorite photo gather dust in a shoebox?







What a fun project with so many memories...

[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.