Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Stroll Through Paris?

My daughter's room has a "Paris Vibe" and she romanticizes about visiting the famous city sometime soon.

A few weeks ago her friend Sara brought over this Eiffel Tower room design as a gift. A "just because I knew you'd love it" gift--Aren't those really the very best kind?


Doesn't it just look perfect?

Je t'aime Paris!



You can find this room bling at hipinahurry.com. Check it out for great designs that can be removed easily when you want to redecorate : )



[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. A very fun room. I am sure she just loves it!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm sure your daughter is thrilled with the new look of her bedroom. I hope her dream of going to Paris comes true.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.