Monday, February 1, 2010

Vintage Lunchbox Recycle



Years ago I had a friend who had a huge vintage lunchbox collection.

I thought it was such a wonderful gathering of vintage items. I never started one myself, but have always admired them Thanks to ebay, anyone can collect great items like this.

I did buy some regular old metal lunchboxes.

This is what I did with them.

I painted them with Rustoleum, added a few stickers, and I use them to store first aid items in the guest house.



I love this great storage idea for Bandaids, Neosporin, Tums and such...



Hope your week is off to a great start....


[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. Cori,
    Love the lunchbox. Cute idea. I'm always looking for those boxes but they are $$$ here. Your blog is yummy. I am green with envy that you live on 10 acres in Washington. Your guest house looks darling. What a great thing, to live your dream while your young enough to enjoy it all. I'm off to read older posts. Lisa
    PS Thanks for the sweet comment about my slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so totally cute~ love it!!

    Shellagh

    P.S.
    We actually got a full day of sun yesterday...over on this side of Mt. Hood! But back to rain today :( boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.