Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getting My Pink On..


I rarely use pink in my house.

Don't get me wrong, I like pink, but I'm more of a red person.




But, when it came to making my Valentine banner a few days ago, I was feeling pink.

I used "AMOUR" and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.



Align Center

I fell in love with this vintage art with it's cottage that reminded me of my home.

The colors are so yummy!

The flowers were just perfect.























It was fun to bring some pink into the house this time of year. I especialll enjoy the pink ruffles and trim (from Wal-Mart).


This is now third banner I've made to hang on my wonderful vintage pecan dresser mirror in my entry way. Turns out this is a great way to signal the change of season or holiday.

It makes me happy.

It's the little things.

Hope you are doing something that makes you happy today.





[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.