Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Fall Eye Candy

I just love this pathway scene...could it be any more special? I have been on the lookout for an old Schwinn bike like this for awhile now...It just says "welcome" so well...



I just love this quick little bird feeder idea...so simple and sweet. I could fill the vessel with all of my remianing sunflower seeds...


Now this is really something....a flea market find chandelier/light fixture painted and turned upside down becomes the perfect pedestal for some elegantly carved pumpkins. So very creative!



Hope you are enjoying a beautiful day...

Best,


[signature.gif]

3 comments:

  1. What charming fall decorating ideas!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the fall path of pumpkins and the bike is icing on the cake!

    I'm glad that you loved the Candy Lights.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.