Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Look What I Won & A NEW LOOK

Look what I won at Flea Market Trixie's!

This is the first time I've won anything in blogland. So, you CAN win!

She made this GORGEOUS frame using the DecoArt modeling paste.

Isn't it just the prettiest????

The photos can't really do it justice.

I put this great photo of my oldest son from his last visit in July.

I love it! Thank you so much Flea Market Trixie! If you haven't been to her blog, you've got to go over there. She is so talented and so creative. So much to learn from her!

NOW, for the other exciting news.

I've been wanting to give my blog a new look for awhile now. I tried reading tutorials and working at it until I felt like my head was going to EXPLODE!

Well, I found this wonderful blog designer--Jill at Sneaky Momma. She helped me come up with a fresh new look for my blog. I really wanted to use my own photos in the header--so much more personal. Plus, she can change them out for me every 3 or 4 months (with the seasons). If you've been thinking about asking for some expert help with your blog--contact Jill.

You won't be sorry.

I hope you like the new look.







3 comments:

  1. its me Jackson Ur sun hey mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look, and the signs will be perfect for your shop. Can't wait to spend some time together creating next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame! What a win!
    Thank you so much for choosing me to give your blog a makeover. I had a ton of fun working with you! Thank you for posting about your makeover experience. I really appreciate it!!!! If there is anything more that I can do for you, please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.