Monday, August 2, 2010

The Best Flea Market Accessory

Yep, I picked up one of these flea market carts yesterday at an estate sale.

I've been wanting one for awhile and this once was a steal. I'm hoping I can come up with some kind of crafty liner for it.

Here's to many yard sales and flea markets with this!

Here's a few treasures I found yesterday at a couple yard and estate sales.

Love the roses in the vase...great colors and muted hues, I'm going to try to make some hand soap dispensers with mason jars, and couldn't pass up the cute Prince Albert in A Can red tins...Love those!




How about his?

Isn't it great? I think this is one of those things I won't be able to part with. I'm not even sure how old it is, but I love the design.

Check out this wonderful message:

Hors D-oeuvres - Prelude to the goodness to come.

What a wonderful sentiment...had never seen anything like this before.


Check out the great framed print. It needs some serious TLC, but Ill see what I can do with it.



Check out these two wonderful wood chairs.

I cleaned them up and I'm going to give them a fresh coat of paint.

They are really different....love the cane backs.





Another fun and fruitful day Sunday morning of yard sales.

I am out to prove what I guess I've always believed in--you can decorate your home in a way that is uniquely "you" and wonderful on a budget.

Designing isn't necessarily about a lot of money, just a lot of creativity and a little work.

Hope your week is off to a great start.


[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. What fun finds! I really like the hors d'voeuvres print, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have a cart for your treasures. Love the sweet white chairs.
    Blessings~
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.