Friday, December 11, 2009

Trees, Lights And Magic

I guess it has always been a dream of mine....to have a Christmas tree in every room.

Well....this year I made that dream come true, I have to thank Wal-Mart for their fantastic $35 five and a half foot trees. They are so affordable and easy to assemble. They come in green and white and with both clear lights and color.

This is my large Christmas tree (not the $35 dollar model). It is in our great room and decorated with lots of vintage ornaments and mostly in reds and whites.

I love my vintage glass ornaments found on ebay over the years and all my special treasures collected over the year.

For me, the mood and magic that is created by the trees and the lights is my favorite part of this time of year. In the Great Northwest, it is dark shortly after 4:00 in the afternoon and quite chilly this time of year.
I adore having these lights and the coziness it creates.
I'll take this "feeling" over any others type of "gift" any day...




[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.