Monday, July 19, 2010

Too Busy To Blog


My son Logan has been here for the last 5 days. It is so good to have him here.

I've barely had time to get on the computer, but wanted to do a quick entry this morning.

We did go to an auction on Saturday and picked up a few treasures.

This is my favorite find. It's an old apple picking bucket from Wenatchee, WA.

I loved the look of it and the braided leather strap. I think it will great with a wonderful flower arrangement (I'll add it to the list).




I also found this great bottle that I couldn't pass up.

I'll be busy the next few days listing some of the other things we picked up on ebay.

Logan will fly out to San Francisco this evening.

I am off to enjoy this last day with him.

Hope you are well and I look forward to catching up with all my favorite bloggers this week.



[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.