Friday, May 6, 2011

Better Than Before With Chalk Paint


P1040659

I love this little round pedestal table that I found at The Farm Chicks show last year.

It ended up being perfect for a small table in front of the wonderful vintage sofa I had recovered.in a fun textured cheetah fabric.

My master bedroom is done in neutral with just small splashes of my favorite shade of blue. When I first saw the Provence Chalk Paint here, I knew this table would be perfect in this shade.

NOTE: I recently ordered some more paint, wax and the special wax brush from Classic Wall Finishes and it was shipped SUPER SONIC FAST. I had it in just a few days and I'm on the opposite coast. I was thrilled since I needed the paint quickly to work on a big project.

Here it is pretty in off-white beforeLink

368

Now it’s just a little bit BETTER. It adds another small touch of the blue that really works for me in my mostly neutral space.

Little changes can make a big difference.

If you’re thinking about trying this chalk paint, DO IT! You won’t be sorry. On this table I just applied two coats of the Provence and then some of the dark wax.

I love the look.

P1040664

P1040665

P1040668

I'm linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday special chalk paint edition HERE.


Hope you are all looking forward to a special Mother’s Day weekend.

Cori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cori!
    Love your little table!! I've been wanting to try that chalk paint! The room looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean. A touch of chalk blue in the room gives it a lift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty! Provence is the color I've been wanting to try, too!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.