Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Memories

On this Christmas Eve morning I am in the house where I grew up (my Mom & Dad's).

I wanted to share a few snippets of my favorite thingss here..

I ADORE these vintage Christmas elves that my Mom has hung on our tree for many, many years.


The exterior of my parent's home...
this cute little guy

the Mary Englebreit plates..



I hope you find yourself doing some singing tonight like these four...


Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Eve filled with love...



1 comment:

  1. Love those memories, you never know what the kids will remember most-Love that elf- we use to have the elf(elf on a shelf )visit our home, till one year while in San Fran the kids spotted Boxs, & Boxs of them to buy-He Never came back to visit, in fear they would find out..
    Thanks for Sharing...Merry Christmas
    new follower < Ill be back) Karryann

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.