Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holiday Aprons From My Mom




I found this apron pattern in last year's holiday issue of Mary Jane's Farm Magazine. If you read my blog, you know I DON'T SEW, BUT MY MOM DOES!
WELL..She Did!

Here's the pattern from the magazine...just click here

I sent it to my Mom and asked her if she could make one for me.

My Mom is here with me this week and she has made 6 (count 'em, 6!) aprons so far. She brought 3 of them for me to choose my favorite.

Here's a peek at them...






Here are the three of them together....So...which one do you think I chose?




If you chose #2, you're right! They are ALL so adorable, but I just fell in love with #2 right away.

Here's my Mom modeling it...isn't it just the cutest?




Aprons are all the rage, and I just think these are SO special.

It's so wonderful having my Mom here for a visit. She can sew. I can't. Oh well....I can do other things and I have her to sew cute aprons like this for me.

Happy Sunday night to everyone.....

[signature.gif]

4 comments:

  1. I love the aprons Cori!!
    What a wonderful sweet mom you have.

    Thank you so very much for being my first customer!! Your pillow will be shipped tomorrow!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I am officially passing the Kreativ Blogger award to you! See my site for details :-)

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful aprons! How lucky are you to have a Mum that sews ♥ Just found your blog this afternoon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knew you would pick the polka dots! Looks like you may have a partner for your Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.