Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Don't Sew...But,

I found a woman who does a beautiful job on home decoraitng projects. She made custom bedding for my dauther's and my son's rooms. The latest project she did for me was this great tablecloth for my master bedroom.




I mailed her a photo I pulled out of a magazine and she recreated the tablecloth from the photo perfectly! I purchased the material and the buttons and sent it off to her. She sent me back this great tablecloth that is truly one of a kind. It has four sets of pleats and 24 buttons total. I mixed up a variety of vintage buttons because I liked the look of it.
The 36" round tables are so versatile and this one makes a great nightstand for me. But I wanted a tablecloth that was just a little different than the standard round. I got it!


This wonderful seamstress does beautiful work and pays attention to every detail. I would HIGHLY recommend her. If you are interested in having her make something for you, you can email her at spohnmm@yahoo.com. Her name is Marlys and she is delightful to do business with. She lives in Michigan...tell her Cori sent you : )









If you don't sew, you know how hard it is to find someone who is great to bring your ideas to life--exactly the way you envision them.
Thanks again Marlys...I love the tablecloth!





[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.