Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Don’t You Love “A Good Hair” Day?

Allison Rose 4

A little over a month ago my daughter cut her hair pretty short.

I really liked it, and, better yet, she REALLY LIKED it.

It suits her face and her spirit.

Well….today I took her for a trim and decided it would be nice to put in just a few highlights.

Much to her chagrin, I had to make her sit for a short photo shoot when we got home.

Allison Rose1

I think she knows (even though she’s not quite 12), that EVERY girl LOVES a good hair day.

Here’s wishing you lots of good hair days my beautiful angel!

Allison Rose2

Allison Rose3

Allison Rose5

Thanks for indulging a proud Mama in this post : I)

Cori

3 comments:

  1. Pretty daughter! It's OK to indulge in photography if you indulged in her haircut, don'tcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute! I love that cut too! Thanks for stopping by:-)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.