Wednesday, November 24, 2010

White Thanksgiving



Hello to all of you. On this Thanksgiving Eve, I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful holiday filled with gratitude and love.
I have so many things to be thankful for. My oldest son is flying in for a week tomorrow. I cherish every moment with him.

He will be greeted with a lot of WHITE as he flies in from California.






Yes, we are definitely having a White Thanksgiving here in Eastern Washington. It is truly gorgeous. I have been spending the last several days doing what I love--creating and crafting. Being inside and cozy with the snow outside makes my favorite activity even more rewarding.

I want to wish all of you a special day with the ones you love...

I am thankful for all of you that visit my little blog and support me with your comments. Blogging has changed my life in some very positive ways.
Thanksgiving Blessings to all-



5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is lots of white! How pretty.... Enjoy your time with family this Thanksgiving holiday, Cori. ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Cori. Have fun with your son, <3 your whites :). How fun to have a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving for you and your famlily :) The sight is very awsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It was close to 80 degrees here for Thanksgiving! Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goondess! It's just beautiful there! Cold looking, but still beautiful! ha!
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.