Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cardinal Ornaments

Here's look at the cardinal ornaments I've been furiously working on over the last few days.

I want to do a small tree in my retail space in the red cardinal theme.

I purchased the birds on ebay. I added a little bundle of twigs and some white and silver bulbs.

Simple, but I like the look of them.







Yep, I've got some hot glue strings to pull off. Love the glue gun, but hate the strings and the the inevitable finger burns.



Here's some snowflakes that added a little embellishment to. I had a box of plain bottle caps that I found at an estate sale. I painted them a deep red, added a cardinal image and covered it with special sticky buttons made for bottle cap art/jewelry. Another simple and fun ornament. I'm hoping to get them on the tree tomorrow..

Oh...my girlfriend Shari found the cutest pair of cardinal PJ's at Macy's for me. I'm wearing them right now! They fit in right in with my cardinal themed tree.
How matchy-matchy is that? : )
You can find them at Macy's.

Is there anything better than a new pair of PJ's or robe and slippers this time year??

Bliss.






2 comments:

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.