Monday, November 22, 2010

The Little Step Shelf




Remember this little primitive step shelf I purchased at auction last weekend?

Well....I got some great ideas from you guys about what to display in it.

A huge shout out to Shari W. for her idea. She collects wine stoppers and thought it would be perfect for that!

It is!

I don't have a big collection of wine stoppers, but decided to make a few new ones. I took these large sand dollars I had in my stash. I gave them a coat of the wonderful German glass glitter in silver and they have their "festive" on, for sure.

I added some little glittered wood letters to spell of "wish" on the bottom.

Now it's in the store and looks great there.

Hope your Monday is going well...countdown to Thanksgiving now.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Cori!!

    I feel like a superstar!!! Thanks for your mention of of me and my idea contribution for the display shelf. So cool that the winestoppers fit in there!!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    xo, Shari W.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.