Monday, November 22, 2010

My Very First Time



at a Hobby Lobby!

I've read about all the great things all you loggers buy at this great store and we finally got one here in Tri-Cities, Washington.

I had the pleasure of strolling through for about three hours on Saturday.

My favorite find? These wonderful crown knobs. They are going to go on a dresser makeover in the ques in my workshop.

I love them! Their selection of hardware is really amazing.


The store reminds me of a Home Goods meets Michael's meets JoAnn's--all rolled into one.


loved these great red knobs too....



I even found one box of these cute cardinal bulbs to add to the little cardinal tree..

So happy to have the store that so many of you creative craters and furniture refinishers frequent.

It was even worth the 30-40 minute wait at the check stand. Since it was a grand opening, most everything was 50% off (except the hardware). Although I think the hardware is priced very well, considering the unique pieces that are available.

I am happily crafting away this week and working on some furniture pieces. It's snowing and beautiful here.
Doesn't get much better than this...



1 comment:

  1. What great finds! I heart Hobby Lobby!!!!!! Before you go again, visit their website and print out the 40% off any one item coupon. They run a new one every week. What a deal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.