Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rootie Toot Toot



I've been having so much fun with these wreaths.

I just started with a few grapevine wreaths and painted them with "snow". I had so many goodies from the Christmas boxes I purchased at auction. I used vintage candles, ornaments, bead garland, glittered letters and even some Scrabble letters.

As I was working on this one with all the toy ornaments, the words "Rootie Toot Toot" just came to me as "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" was playing in my head. SO-I added the sentiment to this fun project.

Don't you just love when something like that just pops into your head?

What a fun project to get into the spurt of this fun time of year.















You better watch out and you better not cry...

Make some time to craft some fun little projects like this that bring you back to the magic of childhood.



2 comments:

  1. What beautiful and charming wreaths you have made. I do love the scrabble letters on them , so smart.
    I am having a giveaway, come have a peek.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wreaths are so pretty, Cori. The white really does make them look snowy.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.