Friday, November 12, 2010

Dresser Goes Red


Linking up to the fabulous Miss Mustard Seed's Copy Me Challenge

Hello to everyone....I haven't posted in several days now. I have just finished up a wonderful four day visit with my friend since 5th grade0Shari.
We have had 43 years of making memories together and we managed to make a few more great ones this week.

She was able to see my space at the consignment center for the first time.

She helped me bring this cute little red dresser in last night.

Here's how it started out....




I painted it with Sherwin Williams Stolen Kiss. I love the color so much!

I also switched out the knobs to some great crystal ones I found at Home Depot.

Hope you have a fanatic weekend...I can't wait to catch up with my favorite blogs over the next few days...



I'm linking up to Kelli's Restore Interiors Party today (11/23/10). If you haven't visited her blog, you just have to hop over and see how creative she is. Her phots are amazing!

5 comments:

  1. I love the red! It is a wonderful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori! Thanks for coming over to the party!I love your red dresser! I have been meaning to ask you where you found your grain sack stencils. I noticed you talking about them in a previous post. I would love to find those for some pillows I am making. If you get a chance would you come back over and let me know? Thanks!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great shade of red. Glass knobs are my favorite! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice shade of red! Anything I have ever painted red, sold quickly! Somebody will love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.