Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Little Desk Gets Merry

Hello to all of you. As this holiday weekend is winding down, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Here's a little desk that I took to the store yesterday.
I just gave it a coat of the Sherwin Williams Stolen Kiss and painted the existing hardware in espresso brown.

I have always believed that EVERY room needs at least a touch of red. This desk would make a perfect accent for just about any room.

With most people opting for laptops over desktops our needs for really large desks has gone by the wayside. These small pieces make great laptop work areas and this one has a ton of drawers for stashing all that stuff away.




This antique desk lamp looks "just right" sitting on his desk. I'm not really sure why it hasn't been snatched up yet.



Safe travels to all of you that are heading home today. After over a week of snow, we are going to have a few clear days here in Eastern Washington.


I'm linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday here.


3 comments:

  1. Your desk is just gorgeous! I agree that every room needs a touch of red~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog today. I added a link on my sidebar. Love the little red desk!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.