Monday, October 5, 2009

What I've Been Up To....

this wonderful sign for Halloween/Fall. I just love the way it shows the "romantic" side of Halloween...so magical. I made one for myself and decided to list one in my Etsy shop as well...take a look if you like it.


It can be hung and I've included hanging hardware and a twine hanger. OR...you can just set it in the perfect place. I haven't decided exactly where my will land...I'm trying several differnt spots.


I'm really liking it here on the fireplace hearth....what do you think?



OK...now I've got to put my craft stuff away, BECAUSE my friend Diane and her husband will be arriving for a stay at the Starview Cottage on Wednesday. I can't wait!



[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.