Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning Reflection

This is what the sky looked like facing the west Thursday night at our house.

I was anticipating the arrival of my son Logan later that evening. To me, these clouds were arrows pointing from South to North and telling me that my son would be here with me soon. Aren't they just incredible?




We had a wonderful long weekend together. My oldest son is becoming a young man that I am so proud of . He played video games with his little sister and brother, gave our puppy so much love and just "set a spell" with us this weekend. I truly believe some of the bet times spent with the people we love are just "doing nothing"--watching football, cooking a meal together, and "chillin" , as Logan would say.

My heart is filled with joy and love for this boy that I lovingly raised. He is a good man with a full life an I just know that happiness will always find him.

The arrows have pointed him safely home to San Jose, CA where he was reunited with his girlfriend and off to school this morning.


Now it's time to clean the house, listen to some good music and bask in the warmth I feel this morning.

I hope your week is starting off with a bit of joy and gratitude also.

[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. That's an incredible shot you captured there! I don't believe in coincidences, this one looks like a God-incidence to me...from Him to you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome image and and wonderful weekend with your kids! Thanks so much for your comment....it's good to know we aren't alone in our (long) journey. That others have gone before us and survived :) Thank you so much....I'll definitely keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.