Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day of Beauty and Treasures





It was a beautiful day here on Sunday. The kids and I went to the Antique Fair at the fairgrounds. As soon as we walked in the door I found the most incredible treasure--an antique dough bowl from Hungary (I'll post about that later--it deserves it's own spot....ha!).
But THEN, we found these!!!! I have been searching for white pumpkins for a few weeks now. Who knew? They were right under my nose at the little fruit stand/farm down the road a piece. Problem is, most of them must weight about 200 pounds and there was no way I could lift them into a wheel barrel.
I did manage to get a few smaller ones and you'll see those on my porch soon.

As we were strolling through the antique fair, Allison found these incredible vintage cowgirl boots. They just fit her perfectly. Just like her Mom she couldn't wait to wear them and slipped them on in the car while we were on our way home.

days just don't get much better than this....
white pumpkins, that crisp feeling in the air, finding a vintage treasure (or two), and seeing your beautiful daughter developing your love of all things vintage and wearing it proud!


Enjoy your day! ...and, remember, it's the little things that make us happy.


[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.