Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Coasters

My friend Diane is a very talented photographer.

She and her husband have spent the last four years travelling across the U.S. and Canada driving a big truck. She has captured some incredible images from the passenger seat.

The images used on these coasters I made are Diane's own original photos. I used a unique transfer process (not decoupage) to transfer these images onto t four inch travertine tiles. They are sealed for protection and feature a full cork-lined backing to protect any surface you place them on.


e

These coasters are beautiful and would make a wonderful hostess or holiday gift.

I am listing them in my etsy shop today....click the "My Shop" button on the left to take a peek.




I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon....I am : )
[signature.gif]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are so gorgeous! Is there anything you *can't* do??? I need to check out your etsy shop again.
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.