Friday, June 25, 2010

Red & Apple Green - Not Just For Christmas

Those of you who have been following my blog for awhile know that I love the mostly neutral palette that I have used in my home...BUT, I do crave splashes of color.

Inspired by the cover of Country Living and the beautiful primitive red wood bowl I found at the consignment store above, I did my kitchen hutch with pops of red and apple green.
I painted some wood bowls in Apple Green from my favorite Rustoleum 2x coverage collection.








I picked up this cutie pie cow print at a yard sale for $1.00. I painted the frame barn red and just love the way he looks.



I found these wood pineapple bowls and a yard sale and really love them with a pop of red and my "faux pepper".




I'm loving this color for summer.

Hope you are having a great Friday and enjoying a bit of the lazy, hazy days of summer.

[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.