Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fun



This morning we are going to drop off a few items at the store and then we are headed to The Farm Chicks Show in Spokane.



I'm sure I will have lots of photos when I return on Sunday. This will be my second year there. I'm sure this year I will be soaking up lots of inspiration for my own small consignment shop space.

My first month ended a few days ago and I am happy to say that it went better than I had expected.

Diane and I have practiced a lot of new techniques to give thrift store pieces a new life (including this distressed black chest below which started as a boring flat white painted piece).

We used the Minwax finishing paste wax as a final step and I love the way it turned out.



Have a fabulous June weekend and maybe I'll se you at the Farm Chicks Show?


[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.