Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Venture...New Projects


In a couple weeks I will begin renting a small space in a Country Store that is re-opening under new management here.

I am excited! I will be selling vintage items, a little jewelry and handmade projects from my "studio".

Here's a few bird frames I just finished. Now they just need some price tags!

I'm trying to focus on affordable and different gift item and Mother's Day gifts for the grand opening.

I will start moving display tables in as early as next week. An antique mall space should be a lot of fun. I have been inspired by so many of my fellow b loggers to follow my creative heart and take this next step.

Wish me luck and send any ideas or stories of success my way...




Life IS good and I really have always done my best work under pressure.

Here's to selling enough to cover my rent and continue to fuel my passions.



[signature.gif]

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Multnomah Falls, isn't it fabulous?! Love your website, so fun to browse around!

    Blessings! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.