Saturday, April 17, 2010

Looking So Forward....



to my brother Mark's visit!

He will be here tomorrow for dinner. This will be his first visit to our home here in Walla Walla.

I was excited to cut some tulips from the garden....

moved this picture to a new location in the cottage....


added a little color to the table in the bedroom with a scarf I found at TJ Maxx when I was in California...

put some placemats I just made on the table...

Side note: I printed out this great French label on transfer paper and forgot to "mirror image" it. You've gotta do that when you have words, otherwised they are backwards.

Oh well....I figured I could still use them, just couldn't put them in my retail space.

That's what happens when you are trying to rush to get things done. I love the colors with the tulips and the season's last daffodils.


I moved some flowerpots up here...

and I made these really fun dishtowels. These carrots look just like the little fat ones I grew in my garden last year....

So cute!


Hope you are having a great spring weekend.
Here's to family and having a wonderful time with my brother over the next fedw days (he's driving in from Portland tomorrow).



[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Cori!!! I hope you are having a wonderful visit with your brother! I know what you mean about the mirror image thing...but your placemats are still so beautiful hon!!! My inventory of the egg soaps is very low right now, but as soon as my husband orders more, I'll be sure to let you know, OK? Wishing you a wonderful week ahead....hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori!
    I am adoring those placemats! Just beautiful!

    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.