Monday, April 26, 2010

The New Space

We were busy this weekend preparing for the grand opening of the consignment shop tht we rented a space in.

Here's the "before" picture of the space. It is a great location just off to the right hand side as you enter the front door.

The new owner has done an amazing job of refurbishing this warehouse-type space. It is looking very bright and clean and welcoming.

May 1st will be opening day.

I am very excited about my new adventure.

My husband made the lattice divider to separate us from our next door neighbor. We moved it in yesterday afternoon along with a few tables, a rub, and some trellises I painted my favorite shade of blue-green.

There will lots of photos of the "after" before the doors open for business.








[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.