Friday, December 11, 2009

Rustic Tree for Jackson


Here's my son's tree. He has several of my handmade ski and snowshoe ornaments. He also chose some of his favorite family ornaments .


This is a Pottery Barn quilt I purchased in 2000. That was a big year for us. We brought my daughter home from Russia and then my son was born i a few months later in December.

This quilt is an heirloom to me. I will pass it down to my kids and each year when I take it out I will take a moment to remember how blessed we were in the year 2000.






A few of the Department 56 cabins sit on his desktop, including a campfire and kid's roasting marshmallows for s'mores (one of Jackson's favorites, to be sure).



The lights make this room feel even warmer and more secure each night.

Sweet dreams happen here.


[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.