Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Almost Forgot About These...

I found these adorable snow couple last year at a holiday boutique.

I had forgotten about them until I was looking through last year's Christmas in the cottage photos. I went in search of them and here they are.

They just look so "right" sitting in the kitchen window with the snow in the background.







My son just finished his last final and will be flying up tonight with his girlfriend Renee. I am so looking forward to having them here for our "White Christmas".


[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little snow couple.

    Enjoy your family during Christmas...treasure all the little perfect moments of joys and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori, I forgot how cute those snowmen were. They were the cutest things at the Christman tour. They look adorable. Don't you love The NOEL sign. I have mine on the hutch. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.