Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Cute Is This?

My two youngest children are only 18 months apart.

The argue and fight A LOT! They are two complete opposite personalities and that makes for lots of bickering.

There are some good days, some good moments, when they actually get along and seem to like each other.

Legos seem to bring out the best in them...a common ground, if you will. Well...they were good today and this afternoon they called me into my son's room..to show me this!

My daughter made these letters out of Legos for his bulletin board and hung them up. She added one of her special snowflakes.

Priceless and photo worthy, to be sure. Here's to the moments in time when our kids get along and the hope they will be good friends when they are all grown up : )

[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.