Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some Very Exciting News

Hello everyone!

I just can’t wait to share

this news with all of you.

Recently I threw my hat in

the ring at Poppies At Play.

The lovely Andy hosts a

spectacular Parade of Homes.

She invited people to apply

for a “wild card” spot in her

2011 Home Tour.

Well…..guess what?

She selected me as one of the

wild card participants!

What does that mean you ask???

On Tuesday April 5th my home

will be featured along with

19 other gorgeous homes

created by some of the most

wildly creative women in the

blogging/home decor world.

How about this list: ???

My Sweet Savannah

Flea Market Trixie

Funky Junk Interiors

just to name a few…..

Heck, it doesn’t get much

bigger than this. My Sweet

Savannah was one of the first

blogs I ever discovered. It

changed my life!

So I will be busy getting

things

ready for the tour in about a

month.

Click on the link below to

see all 20 of the participants

in the tour.


Parade of Homes 2011

parade-2011

can’t wait to see all the beautiful spaces.

Thanks so much for

giving me this

opportunity

Andy!


Cori

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have you in the parade this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cori! You have such a pretty home, your "wild card" spot will fit in well with all of those other lovely homes. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.