Saturday, March 5, 2011

Milk Chocolate Dresser Re-Do

011

It’s Saturday night and I wanted to do a quick post on this sweet dresser. It reminds me of chocolate.

It started off looking like this….

001

029

It got a fresh coat of paint, some new hardware, and some great fabric ascents on the side panels and the second drawer. A whole new look for this piece.

It really does remind me of chocolate. I think it will look really great in just the right space.

062054

060

Thanks for stopping in this weekend to see this little sweet makeover.

Cori

4 comments:

  1. Unique. Totally transformed. You are so creative.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so so much!! You must email me with what this paint is called and how you did it!
    Seriously
    Christine
    greatoakcircle.com

    ps-or you could just mail the dresses to me...that's a better idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresser turned out so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Cori! You had me at Chocolate... :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.