Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Visit To The Space

It’s been awhile since I’ve shared

photos of the retails spaces.

So here’s a few…

The hutch looks right at home here

and waiting to go “home”.

It looks great with the white trestle table

along with the blue chairs and

bench…BUT, they all SOLD on

Saturday.

002004008

Here’s some of our new business

cards….We got them at

www.moo.com (great site).

017022

check out this adorable desk we

found along with a wonderful oak

school desk…

034

042

035

we just love this old sewing table a

and I’m happy to report that the

light blue table on the bottom sold

also (it’s been around for awhile

and was formerly green).

As those of you who have spaces

already know—sometimes we have

to “change things up” on a piece to

move it out. It worked! Yeah!

039

this sweet little vanity/desk..

054

043

here’s the great old gate we found

on a recent picking trip.

Doesn’t it look great with some

added hooks?

This would be fabulous in someone’s

mudroom…Don’t you think?

053057

thanks for stopping by Starview

Sonnet today.

Cori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cori, i appreciate your interest for joining my give away, and I hope 30's is exciting, i am more scared for some reasons...but I am happier that I write and meet people who have the same passion as mine.

    I spotted some lovely items in your retail space, the white vintage hat, the suitcase under the dresser, and the blackboard frame...how much do they go for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori,

    You always have such fun things in your store - love the old window frames.

    Have a wonderful weekend. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space looks awesome! Its no wonder things are selling so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you in my 40-day favorites today (monday)...

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.