Sunday, January 2, 2011

Now This Is Big!


I am so excited to share the news!

Starview Sonnet is going to the Farm Chicks as a vendor this year! Diane and I got the official word just a few days ago.

Needless to say, we are just beside ourselves with excitement and plans. We have attended the show the last two years and now we will be a part of it!

I just know we will be meeting a lot of our blogger friends in person when we are there.

The show will be held the first weekend in June in Spokane, WA (just a short 3 hour or so drive from here).

If you've never been to the show and can take a car, bus, or airplane to get there....JUST DO IT!

You won't be sorry.


Stay tuned for lots of projects coming up for the big show.

1 comment:

  1. Shut. UP!!!!!
    This is HUGE!
    Major congrats, Cori! I soooooo wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.