Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Yard/Part II







A little over a week ago this area was covered in weeds. Once they were all out of there, some of the perennials I planted last year were visible.

I added in some annuals andcan't wait for them to fill in a bit.


our trees are really starting to grow


















The view of a neighbor's house doesn't get much better than this one. I so enjoy seeing this beautiful stone covered home down the road a piece each day.









a grove of trees we planted almost 2 years ago. They will be gorgeous this autumn.
Yep, we got the kids one of those blow up pools for the hot days. We set it up in our driveway to prevent so many mud feet.



I just LOVE these little dwarf evergreens in this landscape.








Anyone who gardens knows how much work it is to keep things looks healthy and good. But the--the rewards????
Walking around the garden with your coffee in the quiet of the morning to see your plants happy and healthy.

I'll have one more post of the yard later today.

Happy Monday to all of you. Hope you have a great week and accomplish at least half of what you set out to do : ).





[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. You're making me homesick for another visit. I love having so many "homes" to call my own. Keep enjoying the fruits of your labor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori,
    Your garden is looking so good!! I love those little dwarf evergreens too. I'm really needing more evergreens in my garden....too many perennials....if there is such a thing!

    I really love that ground cover in between your flagstone ~ what is that?

    I can't believe your gorgeous view!! lovely!

    Keep up the great work !!

    xo,
    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.