Friday, August 28, 2009

Restoration Hardware Fall Collection

OK....I've been getting their ctalogs for years...I've bought a few things there and been into their store in San Jose CA many times....BUT, when the Fall Collection catalog came a few days ago I was BOWN AWAY. They have taken it up a hundred notches!
This collection and catalog is just beautiful! I love the style of these rooms. I am inspired. Now Restoration Hardware is quite spendy...don't get me wrong. But, these rooms inspire me and I know there is a lot of "the look for less" in these designs.
This catlog will be a keeper for me. I will look at it over and over, just like I do my collection of favorite decorating magaines.
Check these rooms out....




The trunk for a coffee table...love this!


The huge mirror and those lights! Unbelievable. All this style in a netrual, soothing palette.


Thanks for letting me share.....I just thought this was too good to not shout out about. I just may get some of the pillows above for my J C Penney (look for less) off-white slipcovered sofas : ).
If you've just gotta have more....just click here for more design magic and dreaming...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.