Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Camp

001
Hello!
So glad you stopped by today.  I don’t know about you guys,j but I’m ready for a vacation.  My family and I are headed off for some much needed sun and relaxation.
Since I’m in summer vacation mode, I decided to use the inspiration found in Country Living magazine (above e) to create a fun CABINS sign. 

005
009
Here’s how it turned out. 
I started with a recycled piece of wood backing from an old vanity mirror.  Love the shape!
It would make a great large wall piece for a lot of different spaces.
These type of signs just evoke happy childhood memories of “going on vacation” and road trips…
014
I hope you are getting in the “vacation” frame of mind and enjoying this special time of year.
See you guys when I get back (with a tan, hopefully).

016
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.